Job Title: Capture Manager (apply via email to GreatJobs@RestonTechnologyCenter.com)
Our client is looking for a Capture Manager with a minimum of eight years of professional experience supporting US Government customers and missions, with at least five years in capture planning and management. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the individual will be a member of our corporate Program Management Office. The individual will work with our business leaders and support the response to large government solicitations. This role includes identifying opportunities, developing a capture plan, and executing the capture plan for acquisition targets. The successful candidate will communicate and work across all lines of business within our organization including senior leadership, Business Unit (BU) Leadership, business development & sales representatives, operations teams, proposal team, and technical personnel. The role is a cradle-to-grave capture function in which they are responsible to coordinate and communicate capture status, guide relevant internal parties in capture activities, and organize, track, develop and deliver compliant, winning proposals in response to customer requirements.
· Identify acquisition targets aligned to company strategy. Work with Business Unit Leads, Chief Strategy Officer, and VP of Operations to understand strategies and then identify a list of acquisition targets/pipeline (multi-award IDIQs, agency specific IDIQs/BPAs, etc.). Work in conjunction with our Business Unit Leadership, Business Development & Sales Representatives, Business Winning, and Proposal teams to develop and execute capture strategies to secure new and/or re-compete business opportunities. Execute capture against target list/ pipeline to include customer relationship development, developing intellectual capital around our offerings, and help in responses to RFI/Sources Sought related to these efforts.
· Lead strategic capture efforts throughout the sales lifecycle. Advise Business Unit Leadership, Business Development & Sales Representatives, and other stakeholders through the capture process. Work with a proposal team as well as the internal business operations team to prepare and coordinate responses and pre-RFP strategies, thus requiring exercising independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, evaluation criteria, and strategies that meet proposal requirements and address resolution of complex problems involving analysis of situations and data. Attend customer onsite meetings and industry days, as needed.
· Assemble qualified teaming partners to pursue bids. Develop winning teaming strategies and identify teaming partners necessary to execute the strategy. Coordinate with appropriate resources to execute necessary legal and financial agreements, such as NDAs and Teaming Agreements prior to RFP-release. Conduct competitive analysis and work in concert with our business development& sales representatives and solution architects to develop complex technical solution options and build a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid.
· Manage proposals. Manage corporate response to solicitations. Review and analyze Statements of Works (SOWs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and other traditional proposal requests from US Federal Government customers and prime contractors. Participate in proposal reviews and guide the leadership team through our internal color team framework. Adhere to capture progression and all Gate Review presentations and is responsible for opportunity-specific data in the client's opportunity database. Organize, track, and communicate proposal requirements to the team and through completion of the bid submission. Possess a strong command of pricing strategies and ability to identify methods for competitively pricing bids.
· Ability to work with executives, senior leadership, individual contributors, industry colleagues, and customers
· Demonstrated experience using Federal procurement tools (e.g., SAM.gov, GovWin, FPDS)